Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 days of Creativity Day 1

Here is my creation for my first day of Creativity. It is a Gatefold card, and I used this tutorial. It was super easy and I like the results.





The paper is all from my scrap box, and the stamp is from MFT's Pure Innocence line. I really love those stamps. Colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil - a technique I am still not all that comfortable with, but on the whole, I am happy with it :) I also used a scallop edge punch from Stampin Up - it is hard to see, but the card is edged with a red scallop strip on both sides of the opening. Sorry, I should have taken a picture of it...

The challenges I am submitting this for:
Just Scraps - back to school
Pile It On - layers
The Pink Elephant - back to school
Creative Card Crew - back to school
Charisma Cardz Challenges - try something new (gatefold card)
Project Tuesday - gatefold card
Alphabet Challenge - s is for scallops
...wee Memories - babies or children
Meljens Designs - back to school

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment