Sunday, September 12, 2010

Froggy birthday

I am enjoying a quiet afternoon by myself, hubby and munchkins are at the in-laws and I am working on my submission for next weekends Blog Hop! I can't wait!! But, before I finish working on those, I made this cute little birthday card. Paisley is one of those cute cartridges, that I have not used very much, and am trying to use more. I need to use the cartridges I have, rather than wanting more - at least no yet :)



The card doesn't look exactly how I imagined it in my head, but on the whole, I am peased with it. I used Joy's Life Lots of Pun stamps. Love them!! I pulled out my Cuttlebug folders, and used my Happy Birthday cartridge, and my Swiss Dots folder - on the frog's tummy. The sparly red brads are from Close to my Heart, I thought they added a nice little touch to the card. I used paper from my scrap box, which always makes me happy :)

The challenges I am submitting this for:
Cuttlebug Challenge - birthday card with at least 2 layers
Cute Card Thursday - play on words
My Time to Craft - jewels (I think my dazzling brads qualify...)

Hope you are all having a great weekend, I am off to do some crafting :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment