Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Creepy Crawly Critter

My auto post worked yesterday! It is always nice when something electronic works for me :) Today's post is a quick one. I am working evenings tonight and then am on call, so have next to no time. Here is today's card:






Isn't it cute?? This was a truly simple card to make. It was made with Mini Monsters, and I used the card feature with the spider. Cut her at 3.7 inches, so she would fit in a legal size envelope. The layers fit perfectly. the only thing that didn't cut out were the blacks of her eyes, so I used a hole punch. Isn't she adorable?

Challenges for today:

Paper Cutz Challenge - critter cut (a spider may be a bit of a stretch for a critter...)
S2G - spooky critter

Hope you are all having a great day!


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment