Monday, September 27, 2010

An apple a day...

Today is the first day that I am trying auto-posting. We'll see how it works :) I made this as a gift for my son's teacher. I was hoping to get it ready for the first of the year, but it didn't happen. So I gave it to her for "Meet the Teacher Night". I totally stole this idea from Ruthie and I love it! His teacher loved it too. Here it is:







The apple is from Preserves, and the sentiment is computer generated. The instructions for the sentiment came from THIS tutorial - as did the embossing instructions. I love my Martha Stewart score board - the embossing would have been a challenge without it! The card box is one that Momo makes, here are her instructions HERE The paper is mostly from Stampin Up. The only thing I wish I had done differently is to make the belly band in a different color - like a creamy vanilla color. That way you could see the stem on the apple. All in all, I think it's really cute!

Here are the challenges I am submitting this card set for:

365 Challenges - sweet smellin'
Charisma Cardz - everything goes
The Treehouse - teacher gifts
Craft Your Passion - CAS
Scrap and Stamp - embossing
Stamp Insanity - embossing
Craftalicious Challenges - harvest/ fall

If this worked today, I will be doing the same thing tomorrow. Hope you all have a good one :)


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment