Friday, September 10, 2010

My News and 30 Days of Creativity Day 2

I have a new card for today, but first, my exciting news. I have been invited to participate in my first blog hop!! Yay! It is hosted by Ruthie over at September Ninth and her "scrappin bestie" The Scrapbooking Queen. I am SO excited, and have already made one project for it. It is a Fall Blog Hop, and I am sure there will lots of amazing inspiration and some blog candy along the way, so I hope you all come to our hop on September 18th!

Now, on to today's crafty creation. I decided to do another easel card, I do love those :) Easy, yet so pretty. Here it is:







The butterfly and flower are both from Once Upon a Princess - love that cartridge! I also used the spots and dots Cuttlebug folder that I picked up today at my LSS - my DH would be so proud, I only spent $10 - we won't mention that I am thinking about going to Michael's tomorrow and picking up 3 new cartridges once they go on sale ;) The stamp is from My Pink Stamper, and the glittery brads are from Close to my Heart, I love the bling they bring to the card. I felt like this card needed some bling, but I tend to go overboard with the stickles - these dazzling brads were just the right touch. The pictures don't do them justice. The paper is a mix of Stampin Up and stuff from Walmart. I just love how this card turned out! Now I just have to pick someone to send it to - I do have someone in mind...

Challenges I am submitting this card for:
A Crafty Little Place - sketch
Craft Your Days Away - girly and glittery
One Stitch at a Time - blooms, butterfly and bling
Pear Tree Designs - animals(hopefully butterflies count...)
S2G - critter with spots and dots
Flutter By Wednesdays - pink with angel, fairy or butterfly
Fab 'n' Funky - anything goes, and they are having a DT call, so I figured I would throw my hat in the ring :)
Paper Pretties - brads or eyelets
Stampalicious - paper flowers

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment