Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Bird-day

My second post of the day! Isn't it amazing? I have been seriously slacking on my challenges lately, which I just LOVE to do, so with that in mind, I made a card that works for quite a few today. It was an easy card to make, and is an easel card... again, I know, but it fulfilled a challenge requirement :) Here it is.





So this little cutie is from Create a Critter - one of my faves. The scalloped circle and circle were both from Winter Wonderland. The sentiment - which I thought was PERFECT for this card is from Stampin Up, I can honestly say I have never used it before, and I have had it for 5 or 6 years. I am certainly going to be using it now :) I used Cuttlebug's Spots and Dots embossing folder, which I thought worked nicely with the pink patterned paper. The paper is a lot of Stampin Up, but a bunch of stuff from my scrap box too. I used 2 different stickles to bling her up - which were still wet when I took the picture - and another one of those sparkly brads from Close to my Heart. I think it is cute!

Challenges I am submitting this card for:

Cute Card Thursday - tweet and flutter
Pixie Dust - fur or feathers
S2G - birthday card with a critter
Polka Doodles - easel card
Aly's Sunday Sketch Challenge - sparkle and glitter
The Crafty Pad - embossing (dry or heat - I chose dry)
Papertake - animal magic
Little Red Wagon - glitter
Flutterby Wednesdays - anything with wings
The Sweetest Thing - sweet sunday sketch challnge #86

In other exciting news: Winter Frolic, Mini Monsters AND Sweethearts are now in da house!!! I am so excited. I got GREAT deals on all of them. I hope to play with them before Friday, when I go back to work.


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment