Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Christmas Card and Day 3...

Today I decided to make a Christmas card. I usually make close to 100 cards a year to send to family and friends. I am trying to find something that I will want to make a lot of. I absolutely love how this card turned out, but it was a lot of work. Definately not something to make 100 of :)







This lovely stamp is from a company from Ontario called the Stamp Barn. I stamped it twice with Versa Mark and embossed it in gold. i then cut the stable part out, and pop dotted off the original, to give it a bit of dimension. I think it looks so neat! The "Noel" stamp and the stamp I used on the inside are from Stampin Up as is the paper and the edge punch. I also used some ribbon on the lower strip, that is holding the easel open, I just bought it at the dollar store. As you can see I made another easel card, my new favorite kind of card. I hope you guys like todays card.

Here are the challenges I am submitting this card for:
Crafty Ho's - peace
Crafty Cardmakers - glitter and sparkle
Cupcake Craft Challenge - books and stories
Simon Says Stamp - holidays
CES Challenge - christmas easel card
Card Creations by C - ribbons and bling (hopefully gold embossing and sparkly gold paper counts as bling...)

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment