Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Blog Hop!!

Hi everyone and welcome to our Fall Blog Hop! I have never been in a blog hop before, and was so honored to be asked to take part. I hope you take the time to stop by all of the blogs for some crafty inspiration, and maybe a little bit of blog candy too. You have arrived here from Kim's beautiful blog. If you just stumbled onto our blog hop, start back at Ruthie's amazing blog, to see all the wonderful things we have prepared for you. I can't wait to show you what I have come up with.

I made 2 projects, both with my Cricut and Gypsy. They are my favorite crafting toys! So, first, a Halloween word book. I made it for my daughter to put some of her favorite Halloween pictures in. As soon as my son saw it, he said "mummy, what are you making for me?" I still haven't come up with anything yet...

















This is primarily cut with Hello Kitty Greetings. The word "boo" is cut using Robotz, which I just love, and "fright night" is from Zoobaloo - an oldy but a goody. I used George and Basic Shapes for my rectangle to cut the base of the book. Everything was welded with my Gypsy (of course...) The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and the cardstock is a bit of everything. The ribbon I found at Michael's.

So, project number two, is a fall banner. What I love about banners it that they can be so personalized, and you certainly don't need a Cricut to make one. the first one I ever made, I made with a paper trimmer, some patterned papers and my Sizzix for the letters. I have also seen beautiful banners made with stamped letters. Here is the one I made today...







I used a lot of different cartridges to make this banner. Create a Critter, Mickey and Friends, Paper Doll Dress Up, Doodlecharms, Preserves, Hello Kitty Greetings and Robotz... whew, I hope I remembered them all. The paper is pretty much all Stampin Up, and the ribbon is from Michael's. It has lots of images that to me scream fall. This was lots of fun to make, I think I will be making another one for Christmas.

So, now onto my blog candy. I will be giving away a Lots of Pun stamp set from Joy's Life. I won a set of these stamps myself, and have made a number of cards with them, some of them can be seen on my blog. I just love how perfectly they stamp, and how versatile they are. I think she is planning to come out with some more stamps, I can't wait to see her new ones! Here's what Lots of Pun looks like -



Aren't they wonderful? So how do you win you ask? Become a follower of my blog, and leave a comment below by Sunday September 19th at midnight. I will randomly select a winner on Monday. Simple, eh? Good luck every one! I know whoever wins this stamp set, will just adore them!

So, the next stop on our blog hop is the wonderful and talented Mary. I know she'll have something amazing up her sleeve, so hop on over and see what she has in store for you.

Here is a list of all the ladies involved in the hop, just incase you get lost along the way :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you come again.

Ruthie
Theresa
Janice
Kim
Michelle (that's me!)
Mary
Chris
Nicole
Joy

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment