Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bugs 'n' Hisses

It's Wednesday - and that means that it's Challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenges. It is team #1's week, but I couldn't resist participating - it is a Hallowe'en challenge after all and I just got Mini Monsters and some VERY cute stamps. Here is today's card:









I had never made a Z-fold card before, so I followed THIS tutorial of Mary's over at You Tube. It was easy-peasy! The witch and broom were cut at 2.8 inches and 2.5 inches respectively from my Gypsy. The paper is a mix of Stampin Up and Bazzil, and the patterned paper is Karen Foster from a couple of years ago. I bought the Stampendous stamp at a cute stamp store in town last week. I just thought the sentiment was perfect!! The buttons are from Basic Grey. I "confessed" to Janis today over at Pause Dream Enjoy that I had never used a button before, except on actual clothing. So I went to my LSS this afternoon, and bought some buttons. They add a cute touch.

Challenges I am submitting this card for:
Cricut Cardz Challenges - Halloween Z Fold
Gingerloft - halloween
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - stitching
Fantabulous Cricut - stitching
Stamps R Us - halloween

Hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment