Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #43

Welcome to my blog! This is my submission as part of Team #2 for Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. The challenge was to make a baby card using only white, yellow, orange and green. Here is what I came up with:





I know you will be shocked that I made yet another easel card :) I love those. The cartirudges I used were Lyricla Letters for the stork, and Gypsy Wanderings for the "sweet baby" and the marquis like symbol that the stork is sitiing on. I ran the whole back piece through my Cuttlebug, using my new spotted folder. The paper is mostly Stampin Up, though some is from my scrap box. The stamp is from Stampin Up as well.

I think I may have cheated a bit on this challenge - I did use black ink and a black pen for doodling. Hope that isn't serious cheating... On the whole I am pretty pleased with how this turned out. I hope you join us over at Cricut Cardz Challenges to participate in this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment