Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Better late than never...

So I was planning to post this this morning, but ran out of time. Here is my submission for this week's Cricut Cardz Challenge . The challenge was to make a fall card without using the colors brown, orange or yellow - now tell me that is not a challenge!! Pretty much everything I associate with fall involves those colors! Here is what I came up with:



The tree and grass are from Paper Doll Dress Up, the owl - which I welded with my Gypsy - is from Animal Kingdom. The leaf is from Disney's Mickey and Friends and the grass is from Every Day Paper Dolls. The paper is all Stampin Up, as is the ink I used for the stamped sky. I have never done that technique before, but I was pretty happy with how it turned out :)

My husband took one look at this card, and said what's with the spooky Halloween card? I disagree with him. I wanted this to look like a lovely fall night, with a full moon, and leaves falling, and an owl... somehow an owl means fall to me!

I hope you all come play along with us this week over at Cricut Cardz! It's lots of fun. I will be back tomorrow with some exciting news!! Hope you all have a great night!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment