Friday, August 31, 2012

Cardz TV Brew HaHa Blog Hop - Day 1

Happy Blog Hop Day!!  Today we are celebrating the release of a special stamp set at Cardz TV Stamps called BREW HAHA.  The set is special because the sentiments were all created by member of the Cardz TV Design team.  If you are here from Laura's blog then you are in the right spot.  If you just happened upon our hop, you should pop on back to Mary's blog, and see what the entire team has created using this fabulous stamp set!  Here is my creation for today:


Isn't it cute??  As soon as I saw this sentiment, I knew exactly what I wanted to do - I found these cute little coffee beans on the Love You Latte cartridge.  Their cute little faces are from Peachy Keens Princess faces and Boy Mates faces.  I doodle them up with Sakura Jelly Roll pen and made cheeks on the girl coffee bean with my SU chalk.  The paper is a mixed bag - the patterned paper is from CTMH and the cardstock is from Recollections and Bazzil.  The sentiment is, of course, from Brew HaHa.


Your next stop along the way is Nicole, be sure to go see her beautiful project.  Mary is offering some Blog Candy!  On lucky hopper will win 2 Cardz TV stamps of their choice, you just have to leave a comment on Mary's blog.  You have until Sunday night at 11:59 EST to leave your comment.  You can find and buy ALL of Mary's amazing stamps HERE.

****BLOG CANDY****  I completely forgot to post this last night, but I am giving away some blog candy!  One person will win this beautiful butterfly stamp set.  Aren't they pretty?  How do you win?  I would love for you to be a follower of my blog, but only if you like what you see.  Just leave a comment on today or tomorrow's post, and I will draw next week to see who wins.  You have until Monday night at midnight EST.  If you comment on both today and tomorrow's post, then you double your chances to win :)


Be sure to hop back tomorrow, to see another creation I made for this wonderful blog hop.  Don't forget, your next stop is Nicole's blog, right HERE, and there is a full list of the entire team below, so you don't get lost along the way!






I'll be back tomorrow with 2 more projects to share using this beautiful stamps set! be sure to pop back then!

A challenge or two for my cute card:
Peachy Keen - anything goes
Shopping our Stash - use your favorite thing (I used 3 of them - my Cardz TV stamps, my PK stamps and my Cricut)
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Make it Monday - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - thinking of you/ sympathy
Victorine - brown, white and one other color (green)

A la prochaine...



No comments:

Post a Comment