Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CCC #115 - Color Play

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Cricut  Cardz Challenge.  Mary challenged us to a color challenge - I tend to have a bit of a hard time with color challenges, but this is a good one!  You need to make a card with red, yellow and blue - you can use a little bit of white and black too.  Here is what I came up with:


Don't ya love it??  I use the cute little crab from Life's a Beach.  I drew in the pupils with a black pen, because I felt like he needed them.  The sun is from Doodlecharms and the clouds and from...  hmmm... I will have to check my Gypsy girl... cause I just don't remember - LOL!  The waves were made by ripping a bunch of blue paper.  I doodled around the card with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  The cute little sentiment is from K Andrew's Designs Summertime Splash.  


I hope you all pop over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, see what the DT came up with to inspire you and play along with us - you could win a prize...

A challenge or two for my cutie card:
Crafty Cardmakers - seaside
Make It Monday - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Craft a Scene - create an outdoor scene
Crafty Mess Challenges - blue theme with an animal
Everybody Art - anything goes
LEJ Designs - anything goes
Crafty Creations - create a summer scene
Cooking With Cricut - create a summer project

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment