Thursday, August 23, 2012

Get Whale Soon

Happy Thursday everyone!  I am going to have 2 projects to share with you today - I know, shocking isn't it??  They are both cards that I made yesterday.  Here is the first one:



Isn't that whale cute?  He is from B is for Boy, and I love him and his googly eye.  The sun is from Doodlecharms and the waves, that I mostly covered with the whale, are from Zoobaloo.  The paper is all Recollections, I blinged up the water spout with some stickles and the buttons are from a huge bag from Walmart.  I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen and the sentiment is from K Andrews Designs Splashtastic Summer.


So, a challenge or two for my cute card:
My Craft Spot - splishy, splashy summer
Getting Cricky  - fun with puns
Divas by Design - anything goes
Crafts for Eternity - Splish, Splash, Splosh

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment