Friday, August 17, 2012

Cardz TV Color Me Happy

Happy Friday everyone!  This is my second post of the day - if you are looking for my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge project, please click HERE.  Today is challenge day at Cardz TV, showcasing Mary's fabulous Cardz TV Stamps.  Mary came up with a great one today, a color challenge!  The colors she chose were marigold yellow, royal blue, rich purple and grey.  Here is what I came up with:


Don't you love these cute little owls?  They are from Hoot'n'Holler.  The stamp is from Cardz TV Stamps For the Birds.  The card stock is all from Recollections and the patterned paper is from CMH.  The royal blue ribbon is from Michael's.  I doodled on the owls and branch with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen and on the card base, I used my SU pens.  This little card is 4.5x4.5 and I love it :)

The Cardz TV challenge runs today through next Thursday night, so you have LOTS of time to play along with us.  Be sure to hop over to the blog, play along with us and see what the talented DT came up with to inspire you!

A challenge or two for my cute card:
Sir Stamp a Lot - take flight
That Craft Place - things with wings
Sweet Stampin - things with wings
Creative Belli - things with wings
Little Red Wagon - animals
Simon Says - animal antics

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment