Friday, August 10, 2012

Exploring Cricut - Nurse Card

Happy Friday everyone!  If you are looking for my PDE Challenges submission, please click HERE.  It is my day for the daily post over at Exploring Cricut.  Each day one of the members of the DT, gets to share a project with you that they made using their Cricut.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't she adorable??  One of the girls at my work was retiring, and I wanted to make her a card.  I cut everything from EDPD, I just made the bandaid really big :)  Her face is from PK Happy Lashes.  I chalked in her cheeks with my SU chalks, and doodled on her with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  then I realized that I had no room for a sentiment!  I ended up stamping Happy Retirement inside the card.  I was thrilled how she turned out - I did discover that I need to make something bigger than an A2 sized card when I want a bunch of people to sign it...  Lesson learned :)

Be sure to pop over to Exploring Cricut everyday, there is always some wonderful inspiration for you there.  I hope you all have a safe and sunny weekend.  I'll be back on Monday with a new challenge from Exploring Cricut.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment