Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just Like Mama

Happy Thursday everyone!  I have a card to share with you today that isn't mine - it was created by my 6 year old daughter, Gabrielle.  Her best friend is turning 7 tomorrow, and Gabrielle wanted to make a card for her.  Here is what she came up with:



Isn't that cute??  When I am crafting, it is the only time that Gabrielle tells me she wants to be just like me when she grows up...  She chose the image and all the stamps - I cut it out with my Cricut, but she put it all together.  Look at all the doodling she did - can't tell she's my kid can you??  She stamped everything herself.  I cut out the paper with my trimmer, but she came up with the design, chose all the colors, decided where the ribbon was going - she is now familiar with My Pink Stampers "cheater method".  I tied the bow and hot glue gunned it on, but she did the embossing, put on the bling and learned how to use my ATG gun.  She was so proud of how her card turned out!



I am going to enter this into a few challenges on her behalf - proud mama that I am, and I know she would love to read your comments :)
Crafts and Me - birthdays
CYP Kids - cake/ ice cream
Divas by Design - celebrate
Celebrate the Occasion - child's birthday
The Stamping Boutique - birthday
Craft Your Passion - emboss it
Creative Mondays - kids
Send a Smile 4 Kids - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - children's challenge
Little Hands Challenge - anything goes

Thanks for leaving a comment for my budding crafter!  I will be back tomorrow with a post, and Saturday and Sunday is Cardz TV Stamps blog hop!  Be sure to come back for that!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment