Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Critter Cuties

Happy Wednesday everyone!   It is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.  Today Mary challenged us to make a card with a cute critter.  Here is what I came up with:






I just couldn`t choose one cute critter.  All four of my little cuties are cut from Create a Critter.  The stamps are all from Cardz TV Stamps Farmyard Funnies.  These little cards are all 3x3.  I decided to keep things VERY simple.  I doodled around the outside of each card and on each of the critters with my Sakura Jelly ROll pens.  The twine is all from Doodlebug.  I am generally a very simple crafter - but these are really simple, even for me :)


Hop on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, see what the DT came up with, and play along with us - there might even be a prize for one lucky crafter ;)

A challenge or two for my cute little cards:
Great Impressions - anything with animal
One Stitch at a Time - anything goes
Penny Black and More - with whiskers or wings
2 Sisters - on the farm
Make It Monday - anything goes
Paper Pretties - square cards

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment