Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy - Baby Cakes

Happy Friday everyone.  it is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  This week Janis challenged us to make a baby or cupcake project.  Here is what I came up with:



Isn't she ridiculously cute?  She comes from Simply Charmed.  Her cute face is from PK Princess Faces.   The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook.  The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs Everyday Sentiments.  Isn't it perfect for my little cupcake?  the paper is mostly from Recollections and the stripe paper is from my scrap box.  I doodled with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.

There is a prize for one lucky winner this week.  $5 from Clear Dollar stamps.  Woo hoo!!



So hop on over to PDE Challenges, see what the DT came up with and play along with us.  I hope you all have a great weekend.

A challenge or two for my cute little tag:
Delightful Challenges - birthday
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment